http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt Johnson/Today Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks very much, Gary

some of us had been trying to get Matt a forum here, and you came along and made it happen...

excellent work all around ... you've done good for Matt

I can't believe that I actually was able to catch the piece on Matt, today. Very touching and inspirational. What an amazing person!! I should be so strong, and committed.

We watched Matt this morning, and were truly inspired. I have to admit that, the cynic that I am, I was skeptical when Matt first posted about his dream. I never would have said it was possible, but with a whole lot of determination, and help from so many generous people, Matt's dream is no longer a dream. It is always amazing what truly determined people can accomplish! As they say, Those who say it can't be done are ususally interrupted by those doing it.

I've never been so glad that I was proven wrong.

Keep diving! :thumbs_up:

Matt,

I finally got to watch your first dive this morning and what a privilege it was. You are truly an inspiration.

Please send my love to your family. Their support of your dream has shown me what families should be there for. Your Dad certainly is a fore-runner for the Best Dad in the World title! I hope to show that much love and dedication to my children.

With love and respect,

Andrew

Matt,

That was great. We're so proud of you man!! And you should be proud to have such an excellent Dad! And kudos to everyone who made Matt's dream come true. Job well done.

Can't wait for the great white shark dive Matt!! :D

- Mike

Great job Matt! Your determination is truly inspirational!

I finally got a chance to watch the video- Matt- that's the good stuff- I think a lot of people spend their entire life trying to do what you did in a few years. There is certainly a lesson for everyone. I'd follow you to the moon!

I can't believe that they called Wazee a muddy lake :confused:

Glade you all like the peace. Thanks to all my dive friends and my dad for all they have done this would not have happened. The next day was lot better then the first day. I just had a few little problems that we over came.

I am ready for the great white shark dive and many other dives to come, like Bonaire.

Also thanks for all the support that you all give me on this board. Keeps me going.

I intend to keep everyone updated with everything that I do.

Take care and safe diving, Matt.

Dude I will be in Bonaire in August will you be there, Maybe we can dive together :D :D :D

I know this is alittle over due, but I had read the article last month and was in awe that I hadn't kept up with Matts progress as much as I could have, I just played the clip and all I can say is CONGRATs Matt on a job well done. Welcome to the Scuba world were very few well 70,000 Plus divers call home, the under water world.

Now if we could only invents gills so we can stay down there forever.

Look fwd to hearing about your next adventure....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom