Master Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey , great job and achievment, im working on my divemaster then moving onto instructor level, so i know what commitment it takes, keep up the great work

Thanks Steven. I hope you too reach your goals. Boy, the rest of the swampers have sure turned as cold as the weather. :confused:

Although, it is a lot of hard work and training....great job man. Continue to dive safe and don't start to lax on any pre-dive routines.

Go NAUI...wooohoooo
:wavey:

Great Job!

Congrats on your hard work paying off. I don't know the requirements of the PADI MD course, but if it's anything like NAUI, I know you studied and worked your butt off!

It's not cold yet, let's go divin'! I actually did the MD course along with the rescue in March, mid 50s with 20mph gusts, blustery water temp of 52... top to bottom.

Way to go my friend.

tony

Well done, Rick!! Master Diver is what I want to be someday....

Ken
:scuba:

Thanks to all. Now that's the swampers I know. Tony I'll be doing my last dive of the season at Lake Murray, OK. in about two weeks. All are welcome. That's where I dive the most. It's not blue but its the closest lake to dive.

RicHeaD once bubbled...
Now that's the swampers I know.

Remember things are slow here on the board over the weekend! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom