Mass reopening plan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean a hole in the water you poor money into, I'm good.

If you spend all of your money on boats you don;t have to worry about the TP shortage (moderately on topic). Cause you won't be able to afford it anyway!

If you spend all of your money on boats you don;t have to worry about the TP shortage (moderately on topic). Cause you won't be able to afford it anyway!

What TP shortage? That was a thing for maybe a week here?

Anyhow, back on topic for locals, are RI shops open fully yet or still curbside?

What TP shortage? That was a thing for maybe a week here?

Anyhow, back on topic for locals, are RI shops open fully yet or still curbside?

From the website:Giant Stride Dive Shop

Giant Stride Dive Shop is now open during regular hours Monday through Saturday 11am - 6pm! remember it is RI law to wear a mask or face shield in public. We will still be doing Curbside service unless you need to try on gear and then mask and gloves are required. We can provide gloves if you don't have your own but you must have your own mask. Doing business like this is difficult and laborious but this too shall pass.....hopefully soon. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to Covid19 please do not come to the shop!

So wear your mask and gloves!

My buddy owns an auto parts stores. He does curbside only. He said if someone gets Covid-19 and names the store as a contact as in inside the store then he would need to get his store and inventory professionally cleaned!!

The state isn't really reopening like say Georgia or the rest of the "lets get ourselves killed" states have.

40 if it isn't locked before someone gets butthurt over "states trying to get everyone killed"/posts plandemic

This thread should head to the pub STAT.

Although a trip to the Pub is a lot of fun, it will make irrelevant the actual topic you want to discuss. Political comments and actually asking for it might do the trick.

My brother lives back there and will be glad to get out more, although he doesn’t dive.

Although a trip to the Pub is a lot of fun, it will make irrelevant the actual topic you want to discuss. Political comments and actually asking for it might do the trick.

You could have just liked nuked's post instead of playing nanny #2, but you do you. Everyone is already playing nice.

My brother lives back there and will be glad to get out more, although he doesn’t dive.

Everyone is going to be happy as long as we don't have a round 2. But given how people are acting in places like Home Depot, don't hold your breath.

You could have just liked nuked's post instead of playing nanny #2, but you do you. Everyone is already playing nice.

Everyone is going to be happy as long as we don't have a round 2. But given how people are acting in places like Home Depot, don't hold your breath.

Actually, I wish I was a trained free diver so I could hold my breath for a long time as I pass my non-masked fellow Texans when I need to venture out.

Back
Top Bottom