Masks for Snorkeling???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, some people feel like they get tunnel vision with a black skirt, and it is subjective. You may not have problems with glare, but it is there. Try doing what I said above and let me know what you see.

yeah, the board's seeming really flaky. There's no way for a user to delete posts unless you ask a mod, all you can do is edit. Doesn't matter too much.

Deleting posts can be good and bad. I hit the post button about ten times and it never showed it as taking it until the last one. By then it had posted it three times. Doh!

This is a large forum with many posters so it is not surprise they run into problems here and there. I would still call it one of the friendlier boards around with few technical problems all things considered.

Omer model's "Abyss" and "Asia" are available with perscription lenses. Email Mark (addy on the website) for more info.

Black skirts are king. I haven't met a serious spearo/freediver yet that uses a clear skirt. no glare, faster focus, yadda yadda.....

just to reiterate, you can get whatever frame/skirt color, lenses, volume, brand of mask you want but I would suggest getting the fit nailed down first. :D

Back
Top Bottom