Mask that will fit a big nose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alex6

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what is a good mask for a person with a big hoocked nose. I really want the X vision or the Big eyes.
thanks alot every body

Try the Oceanic Fisheye mask. Nice and big nose pocket...

The key is to go to your LDS and try these masks on.

The X-vision, Cressi Big Eyes, and Oceanic Fish eye are all very similar in size...

Good Luck...

alex6 once bubbled...
Can anybody tell me what is a good mask for a person with a big hoocked nose. I really want the X vision or the Big eyes.
thanks alot every body

I have the Tilos M570 boom masks. FYI, it has the black silicon skirt, Titanium colored frame. More importantly, it has the largest nose pocket, with a purge than any other masks. Low volume, just a super nice looking mask to boot.

It super cool too, I have 3 still in the plastic if you are interested, PM me.

Yes, Oceanic has provided a happy home for my hefty honker, after other masks left it throbbing with pain...I've got the "plain" and the "Pro-Ear" versions (the latter with ear cups which do a dandy job of preventing ear infections), and I just tried out the Big Eyes version at my LDS last weekend. It may have the largest nose pocket yet and the downward field of view is quite dramatic.
Happy hunting....

I will second the Cressi Big Eyes. I just tried out the X-Vision over the weekend (lost my Big Eyes overboard a few weeks ago) and it pinched my nose a little.

Back
Top Bottom