Marty's Reef, South Maui, 03/03/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DSC_0011.jpg

I had an excellent dive with Brad from B&B Scuba on Monday. I was using a Tokina 12-24 with dual Ikelite DS-125 strobes which give me a lot more light than my smaller strobes. Still a lot to learn but here are my photos from the dive:

Marty's Reef, 03/03/2008 - Scuba Blogs

I was amazed at Marty's Reef. I definitely want to get back there with my macro setup!

Enjoy,

Sean

Great pics Sean. I've done Martys a few times with B&B and haven't had a bad dive there yet. Fun little reef.

Thanks Al! I have heard the reef is very alive at night which I'd like to see one day. We'll have to try it out when we're on the island at the same time!!

Sean

That will be towards the end of June Sean. One way ticket in hand :)

Glad to hear you got your tickets Al! I will be in Bali/Indo from May to ? but I'll be back in the fall!
We'll meet one day for sure!!! You must be very excited to move. I know you'll be a good addition to the island!!

Sean

I'll be a happy addition. I have a few cold water dives left in my blood and then I'm offing the drysuit :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom