Martins Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure wish I could have made that trip. Always wanted to try Martins Cove. Dale does your camera have a manual white balance? My videos were green until I found the white balance. Only trick with that is to white balance with the light source you are going to use with the video. Once I figured that out I was golden. Shoot me a pm if you want more info and some examples.

Ron L.
This is the same camera that Hunter has and there is no white balance for video, only stills. I spoke to Intova about it back in the summer. I was not impressed.

Hunter tried using Adobe AfterEffects and other similar products to adjust it, but to no avail. Lighting is your only friend.

Thats to bad...my g9 can white balance on video. some eg here The first one is very green and the others are way better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom