Suggestion Marketing SB to benefit the community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Missdirected

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been on ScubaBoard for quite a while now and recruited I don't know how many people (at least one or two :wink:). One thing I never bother with, is having them put in my referrer ID. In my experience with marketing, you want to make things simple. Having people load in a bunch of numbers is just a hassle right off the bat.

Might I suggest, offering a free trial "supporting member" membership? Say for two weeks to a month :ne_nau:

A couple of things that should come of this:

1. People will be excited about the membership. So rather than thinking, "another day" they will want to get on asap.

2. They will see the benefit of being a supporting member and will hopefully sign-on to stay a member before their trial runs out thus benefitting SB.

I've been on ScubaBoard for quite a while now and recruited I don't know how many people (at least one or two :wink:). One thing I never bother with, is having them put in my referrer ID. In my experience with marketing, you want to make things simple. Having people load in a bunch of numbers is just a hassle right off the bat.

Might I suggest, offering a free trial "supporting member" membership? Say for two weeks to a month :ne_nau:

A couple of things that should come of this:

1. People will be excited about the membership. So rather than thinking, "another day" they will want to get on asap.

2. They will see the benefit of being a supporting member and will hopefully sign-on to stay a member before their trial runs out thus benefitting SB.
great idea Tracy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom