Market research opportunity for dive shops and others...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I would like to extend an invitation for you – and your customers – to participate in an anonymous market research study that we have just fielded (March 23)

We are offering the opportunity for dive shops and other businesses to receive summary results of the survey from their customers in exchange for your participation in the study. In order to make sure that we have a large, broad sample of divers in the survey we would like to enlist your assistance in distributing a link to the survey to your customers via email, FaceBook, Twitter, etc. Whatever communication channels you have with your customers. (Other than via SB)

If you want to participate PM me your email address and I'll send you an email that is ready to forward to your customers (or post on FB, Twitter, etc) inviting them to participate. This email will contain a specific link for your customers, enabling creation of a subset report of all survey participants from your area.

The current survey is about brand perceptions of drysuit manufactures, purchase plans over next 18mo, key motivators, etc The responses from this survey will undoubtedly provide you with information about your customers that you would not otherwise have access to. I do think you'll find the results to be informative and useful.

This survey is purely for market research purposes only. It is completely anonymous and there will be no attempt to promote or sell anything to you or your customers. The goal is simply to gather the opinions of divers.

Of course you will have the opportunity to preview the survey before you send it out, and therefore you will have the ultimate decision as to whether or not you choose to participate.

There is no cost to you for participation in this research, and you will receive a report containing the aggregate responses of the subset of people from your area who participate. Because the survey is anonymous, you will not receive any individual responses.

As an incentive for your customers to participate, all US and Canadian respondents who complete the survey will be entered into a drawing to receive one of ten $25 GiftCardMall.com gift cards. (Recipient can then choose from thousands of retailers.)

Thanks in advance - Ray

Back
Top Bottom