Mario and Liquid?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanole

Reaction score
Don't know if I am the only one or if everyone else knows, but I have not seen any post by either one in a while. Just Courious and hope people don't think I'm being nosey. Hope they are ok.

You're not the only one, I was wondering the same thing the other day.

Yeah, I could almost always count on Liquid to argue with me. Guess I'll have to recruit others. :D

Mike

Lost Yooper...

Oh boy......where and when are the interviews ! :bounce:

Can i put on my mean and nausty face??
Can i be really mean and stick out my tongue as well ! :p

I chatted with Mario last month - through 'ole fashioned e-mail. He was OK then.

I'll look. Just a minute.... looked here, and neither one is in my place. That should cut down the possibilities a little bit.

I also noticed that Mario was missing, and that he is now listed as a member, not as a regulator, oh and only about 50 posts as well.

Uh, ya, so hope they come around this block again.

Any given any thought to the possibility that these two notorious characters are one and the same!? Hrmmmmm!!?!?

perhaps "THEY" are off on a super secret dive in the middle east for our governments spy rings?

And since he is both people he never has to worry about having a dive buddy!

:wink:

ST

Ok, I'm back.
I'm going to argue a lot again.
Just started a new academic year and had no internet access from my house (I moved). Connecting from campus just isn't good enough.

It warms my heart to see people actualy notice :D

As for my middle east mission with mario, all I can say, is that I dont know anything about it, dont ask me anything about it, I cant see, cant hear, cant talk, and if I say anything I'd have to kill you. Some things are just better left alone.

All I can say is that I seriousely hope mario is goning to be back soon.

I'd hate to go on a rescue mission.

Glad to "hear" that you were just missing at school

I've heard a fair bit about you from Ontario Diver, and feel like you're just one of the gang. Good to have you back.

Back
Top Bottom