Mares Wetsuit Warranty Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Mares team,

Some time ago, I purchased a Mares Trilastic Deluxe 5/4/3mm full suit from Leisure Pro (my LDS as I live in NYC). I had some great dives on the suit (<25) until one day the right ankle completely ripped open when donning. I took it back to Leisure Pro for a warranty repair and was informed a few weeks later that the whole suit was replaced by Mares under warranty. Awesome! New Suit! The catch was that the Trilastic Deluxe had been discontinued and they sent me the new Flexa 5/4/3mm. It is a really great suit and I can see all of the improvements that have developed from the last generation. My problem is that even though its is a small, as was my Trilastic Deluxe, the fit is entirely different and it is super baggy.

LP is adamant that they can't do anything about this as it was not their transaction. I am wondering if there is anything you folks can do for me to get me back in the water. Even if you had an XS lying around that we could trade that would be amazing.

Thanks for all of your help!
Simon

Back
Top Bottom