Mares Volo Power Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, its the only fin I've personally seen snap in half, it actually failed right by those silly hinge looking things just past the end of the foot pocket. Go with jet fins or something other than the volos

I love mine! very comfy, good power, haven,t got a cramp yet even when pushing hard. They are light for travel purposes... And OK, they look cool too...:D never had any problems with them.

I'm very staisfied with mine. I'm sure there are other very good fins out there, but the Volo Power is a fine fin...

Hope this helps!

These are the best fins you will buy bar-none. I recently got back from Glover's Reef in Belize and couldn't believe the effortless thrust from these fins. My old fins were brand new, but caused cramps in my calves. They are the closest thing to actually being a fish. I highly recommend the small investment.

I have owned a pair of Mares Volo Fins (not the Power) for 4 years now and certainly like mine. Just this last month had to change both straps as one finally gave out. Depending on where and under what conditions you are going to be diving in regularly, you might check with you local divers to see what works best.
Here your going to get..Hate Em, Love Em, Hate Em, Love Em!!!!

using a pair of the old Dacor tiger fins-same technology as the volvo and also have a pair of sherwood kinesis fins,I like them..This is from someone who has used scubapro jets since 70's..

Back
Top Bottom