Mares Volo Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey
i have jets, turtles, slipstreams, and vollo power. i use my turtles the most, especially when diving dry. but believe it or not, the vollo power are the pair i take as backup everywhere i go. and when i am wet, i use the jets and the vollo power. if i go on vacation to a place where i am in open environments, i use the vollo (especially nice to travel with because of weight) but it the environments are closed like caves or wrecks, i find the vollos slightly too long. great fins though! i also found there are certain shops that will let them go new for about $120 for the power and you are almost half of that with spring straps, so i'd say your asking price is quite fair. best of luck

hey where are you located..?
I might be local to you..
I'm at Fort Washington, MD -- could cross the bridge to Alexandria for a meet up..

i'm in fairfax, but could meet you in alexandria for sure. just let me know.

hey
i have jets, turtles, slipstreams, and vollo power. i use my turtles the most, especially when diving dry. but believe it or not, the vollo power are the pair i take as backup everywhere i go. and when i am wet, i use the jets and the vollo power. if i go on vacation to a place where i am in open environments, i use the vollo (especially nice to travel with because of weight) but it the environments are closed like caves or wrecks, i find the vollos slightly too long. great fins though! i also found there are certain shops that will let them go new for about $120 for the power and you are almost half of that with spring straps, so i'd say your asking price is quite fair. best of luck

thanks ronzo. how do you like the slipstreams compared to the jets? i've been diving the jets the past few years, but recently thinking about getting slipstreams because they are a little lighter for travel and seem to be just as stiff.

i do NOT care for the slipstreams nearly as much. i happen to have a pair with springs that are like new .... i wouldnt mind letting them go if you are interested but its not my intention to sell. i prefer turtles actually. i use jets when im wet

Still available. Will take reasonable offers. Also, will sell without spring straps if the buyer wants the fins without. Thanks for looking.

Fins are still available. Reasonable offers will be considered, just need to clear out some stuff.

Still available. Would love to get rid of these. Will take any reasonable offer. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom