Mares Superchannel Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToddneyX

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am about to purchase Mares Superchannel full foot fins, and am unsure about the sizing, as I know some are bigger/smaller than the size stated. Does anyone have experience with them, and if so, should I go higher and lower than my usual shoe size?

Thanks

Mine are a little longer than marked. Just a tad on the narrow side of "wide". My wide foot fits, but it's a bit tight. Most of the brands, they don't fit at all. With the Apollos full foots, they were too wide- and Apollo even recommends a neosock. I didn't want to have to tug those things on and off every time, so I traded for the Superchannels. I believe Apollo may be dropping or reintroducing those- perhaps with a better foot pocket. I'd jump on a pair of them again in a second if they do... they outperformed the Superchannels on my feet, no question.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom