Mares service tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sorry, we only train techs who work for an Authorized Dealer. The certification goes to the tech/store, this allows the store to offer service on the products they sell. If the tech leaves, they need to get another tech certified.

We do not certify individuals to work on their own equipment.

Phil

Welcome to the board, check your PM box.

hello

I got some questions about that.

i work for a mares flagship store.

if you just certify the store, and not the individual, what would happen if i would make this service tech course, and change the shop after some years?

do i have to retake the course?

or if i would work for severals stores?

another question: how long does this course take, how much does it cost?

regards
DeepB

Hi, see the answers to your questions below:

hello

I got some questions about that.

i work for a mares flagship store.

if you just certify the store, and not the individual, what would happen if i would make this service tech course, and change the shop after some years?

If you move to another authorized Mares Dealer, you certification would still be good.

do i have to retake the course? No, the course is valid for 2 years, after you take the course all you would need to do is take an update course, not the full course again

or if i would work for severals stores? We do not certify individuals, but if you were running a business where you are repairing equipment for multiple authorized dealers, upon confirming with them we would consider the certification valid.

Thanks

Phil

another question: how long does this course take, how much does it cost?

regards
DeepB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom