Mares Samurai Mask Part

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been trawling the net looking for contact details for Mares but haven't had much luck. I recently purchased a Mares Samurai mask and have been happy with it so far.

Unfortunately l managed to snag the strap and one of the plastic pieces on the side of the mask that hold the tension in the strap and allow for quick adjustment has popped off. I didn't notice it at the time and when I did I couldn't find the piece anywhere.

I've sent an email to a local dive store to see if they can order a replacement piece but not sure how much luck I'll have there as I didn't order the mask from them (I purchased it from an online store).

Any recommendations on the best course of action?

Cheers,

-KRF

I think you are on the right track by dealing with a local dive store. I would call them and see if they can order you a replacement buckle. Shouldn't matter where you purchased the mask from, although I can't speak for your store.

Best,

Back
Top Bottom