Mares Raptor (Split fin)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dk2943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone know anything about these? They are supposed to be sold only in the US. I was thinking of new fins, with Apollo and Atomic as the front runners, but maybe now I have to reconsider.

dk2943,

Initially we are launching the new Raptor split fin in the U.S., throughout Aug and Sep (depending on size and color). First will be blue and red, with yellow and green to follow. We are excited to bring this new product to market as it will round out and complete our already excellent line of fins. We have great response from our dealers that prefer split fin technology, and anticipate this fin to be an excellent performer in the field. MSRP will be $160.00. Be sure to inquire with your LDS whether they have preordered this product for our launch.

Thanks for your interest.

Happy Diving,

They look great! Similar to the jetfin... but with a tad sexier look in my oppinion.:eyebrow: Ah... but I'm very very happy with my Volo Powers...:coffee:

Cheers!

Raptor Blue, Green, Red & Yellow

Attachments

• Fin Raptor BL sm.jpg
    Fin Raptor BL sm.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Fin Raptor GR sm.jpg
    Fin Raptor GR sm.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Fin Raptor RD sm.jpg
    Fin Raptor RD sm.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Fin Raptor YL sm.jpg
    Fin Raptor YL sm.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 102
Are these comming to Europe as well :confused:

Some countries will carry it, based on demand. However, it will not arrive until late in the year as the initial introduction is North America.

Any chance they'll be offered in black???

We are considering to add black. If we get enough requests we will do so. It would not be until 2008.

Phil

Phil Mintz:
We are considering to add black. If we get enough requests we will do so. It would not be until 2008.

Phil

That would be about the time I'm ready to upgrade fins. :)

I have kicked these fins at a lake in Tyler, Texas and they are great! Stronger than the TUSA, softer than the Twin Jet Max, really nice kick!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom