Mares Quattro vs Cressi Rodine Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lessardrp

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a medium priced paddle fin that is decent for a variety of dives. Something comfortable for easy waters but can also get through a moderate current when needed.

I tried different higher end split fins which worked okay with no current but seemed weak when stressed imho.

These two fins seem to be candidates to me and I was wondering if anyone could give their thoughts. They both look like they could dig in if needed but the foot pocket and under heel support seem like it would be comfortable when just cruising easy.

I have tried the jet and rocket style fins but didn't like the feel on my feet or fit, otherwise I would have gone with them.

Thanks a ton in advance.

ps- both these look to have "non standard" strap clips and I was also wondering if any of the after market spring straps were combatible. I tend to favor the ones with the flatter black rubber pad that sits flush against the back of the heel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom