Mares quad air won't display tank pressure on boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, folks!

I'm happy to report that my mares quad air will show tank pressure on the surface provided I open the Tank valve AFTER pressing the top right bottom on the computer. In other words, the computer needs to be activated manually and be displaying info on screen before you turn on your tank.

The issue seems resolved.

Thank you everyone for your input.

Hi!
Perhaps someone on here can help me with my predicament.

I'm currently in the red sea on a dive trip. Last week I bought a brand new quad air at home in Barcelona.

The computer is great but for some reason it won't display the Tank pressure when I'm still dry on the boat. Only after I've jumped in the water and begun to descend.

It's very annoying because I can't check that I actually have a full tank until I've begun the dive, which is not very safe. What am I doing wrong?

The transmitter and the computer are paired correctly and it works perfectly during the dive (I actually love it!)

I've read the user manual carefully but cannot find the answer to my ptoblem.

I've emailed Mares and my local dive store but they're not getting back to me. I guess it's the holiday season.

Please help!! TIA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom