mares package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MY01SHADOW:
Hey Larry:

Interested in what kinds of wrist-mount nitrox capable computers you can sell by phone but not by internet. Can you email me with these. I'm trying to decide on a computer now. Like the looks of the Atmos2, but have used a Suunto Vyper before and am real comfortalbe with the algorithm/safety of it, just don't want to fork over the $530 that my local guy wants for it.

my01shadow@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mike

for the money; call LP 800 637 6880 Atmos 2 $300. I have one (among others). Since it is the only one I have that has Gauge mode, it gets to go on all the deep dives :)

msandler:
for the money; call LP 800 637 6880 Atmos 2 $300. I have one (among others). Since it is the only one I have that has Gauge mode, it gets to go on all the deep dives :)

Or call us, get a warranty, and save $30...

scubatoys:
ScubaToys - COOL! Yes, Call Scuba Toys.

Sorry ST I guess I draw conclusions to quickly. Buying Regs. for $200 less than my LDS can do that to a person :) -present company excluded

Apologies,

scubatoys:

Recently I checked your website (being in the market for a pair of computers for some new nitrox divers). You have the Atmos 2 for $369.00 LP is still $299.00 I hate how LDS' inconsistently discount the MSRP sticker prices ONLY when necessary.

So, really, how much IS that computer at ST?

Mike, if you want a computer that handles 3 different gases (during the same dive no less!) and has gauge mode for those mix-dives then the suunto vytec is the right comp, IMO :wink:

BTW, did you ever get those pics I sent you?

jonnythan:
Well, not to knock you guys, but LP seems to have several times your selection on gear.

While it's true that LP has more than ST... most of the stuff on LP is crap and I'm GLAD ST doesn't carry that stuff! Also Larry has been more communicative and honest than any LP associates I have ever spoken with... YES I am an LP buyer but ST has proven that you CAN compete with LP.

No - I have not yet bought anything from ST BUT I did have a very good shopping experience with Larry: I asked him about some tanks (I wanted nine shipped to St. Thomas)... while he could give me an excellent price on the tanks he was honest in telling me that the shippment would cost more than the tanks and that he was sorry that he couldn't help me out more.

Mike, if you want a computer that handles 3 different gases (during the same dive no less!) and has gauge mode for those mix-dives then the suunto vytec is the right comp, IMO

BTW, did you ever get those pics I sent you?

Hey, buddy! Yea I did - Big Thanks. The computers aren't for me (mom and daughter not wanting to spend a ton) but I will take a look at them Thanks for the reply and Take Care!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom