Mares Nemo Log Erased after deco dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozziworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I recently lent my buddy my daughter's Mares Nemo which she has not used much.

It was fine on first threed dives but on the fourth dive, my buddy went into deco and had to ascend according to the computer's recommendations.

The last dive (the deco dive) is still logged properly as dive no. 1. No other dives are logged any more. Including all of my daughters dives.

Does anyone know if the computer locks out the data because of the last dive going into deco? I was wondering if this was a safety feature of some sort. I have looked through the manuals and can't find anything on this.

Any advise would be helpful. thanks.

I don't upload to my pc. don't have the iris. I dove it in a chamber and it registered that dive ok. logged it ok at total no. of dives. but the log only shows the last dive. The previous dive was gone.

Seems to be logging the last dive and somehow all previous dives to that are erased.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom