Mares Nemo Dive Computer(Unable to Syn)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edmungar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Mares Team,

I can't get my Mares Titanium to sync with my laptop after trying everything the manual tells me. Done it on a different laptop, still not able to sync succesfully. I have already installed the upgraded version 2.3 of the IRIS software.

Hope there's a way out from you guys. Thank you.

Regards,

Eddy:shakehead::confused:

Hi Mares Team,

I can't get my Mares Titanium to sync with my laptop after trying everything the manual tells me. Done it on a different laptop, still not able to sync succesfully. I have already installed the upgraded version 2.3 of the IRIS software.

Hope there's a way out from you guys. Thank you.

Regards,

Eddy:shakehead::confused:

Prior to downloading the "upgrade" version; did you have the previous version installed? If not, I would remove all versions and start over with the "full setup" 2.3.. Also please note it is very important to have the Iris and dive computer lined up perfectly for the IR to work properly. It is especially sensitive with the Nemo watch. Alignment may take a couple of tries to get it properly. This should help.

Let us know if anything else comes up.

Best,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom