GALILEO 2 (G2) Manual , G2 Wrist Dive Computer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisDee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone in need of better explanations regarding the G2s' operation as written in the current G2s' manual, is painfully aware of the current manuals shortcomings.

I would heartily recommend giving the Scubapro's prior wrist computers manuals a read. Much of what I personally was seeking was much better explained in the archived SOL, Luna, and Aladin manuals.

Links: SOL https://scubapro.johnsonoutdoors.com/sites/default/files/2022-10/SP_Galileo_Sol_Manual_EN.pdf

etc:

And the HEARTRATE MEASUREMENT FOR BETTER WORKLOAD booklet.

If you are a prior owner of a Scubapro diving Computer, you already know about the G2 manual,...BUT if your a first time purchaser and not undergone this upgrade progression reading the G2 manual can be a bit of a chore. The prior "versions" go into a lot more detail and theory than the current G2 manual. As well as outright filling in glaring omissions. Ya a bit of a pain to read a bunch of older archived manuals, but until Scubapro makes the latest G2 manual larger, this extra reading works.

Like I mentioned; if your a prior owner of Scubapro computer products, you may have noticed this. This is for those that have never owned any Scubapro Dive computers and are seeking more information, especially in the workload, and respiration, which is clearly missing in the latest revision of the G2 manual,....

Attachments

• HEARTRATE MEASUREMENT FOR BETTER WORKLOAD ASSESSMENT G2.pdf
    532.7 KB · Views: 93
Anyone in need of better explanations regarding the G2s' operation as written in the current G2s' manual, is painfully aware of the current manuals shortcomings.

I would heartily recommend giving the Scubapro's prior wrist computers manuals a read. Much of what I personally was seeking was much better explained in the archived SOL, Luna, and Aladin manuals.

Links: SOL https://scubapro.johnsonoutdoors.com/sites/default/files/2022-10/SP_Galileo_Sol_Manual_EN.pdf

etc:

And the HEARTRATE MEASUREMENT FOR BETTER WORKLOAD booklet.

If you are a prior owner of a Scubapro diving Computer, you already know about the G2 manual,...BUT if your a first time purchaser and not undergone this upgrade progression reading the G2 manual can be a bit of a chore. The prior "versions" go into a lot more detail and theory than the current G2 manual. As well as outright filling in glaring omissions. Ya a bit of a pain to read a bunch of older archived manuals, but until Scubapro makes the latest G2 manual larger, this extra reading works.

Like I mentioned; if your a prior owner of Scubapro computer products, you may have noticed this. This is for those that have never owned any Scubapro Dive computers and are seeking more information, especially in the workload, and respiration, which is clearly missing in the latest revision of the G2 manual,....

This is a nce read as well:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom