Mares Nemo Air upgrade. When is it available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello
This question is for the experts at Mares.
The Mares Nemo Air computer had a recall a while back. The computer has been retrofitted to resolve issue.
When will the new version that does not required retrofitting be available?[/U]
I am interested in purchasing the re-designed version as opposed to the one modified to resolve problem.
Thank You
Dave

I should have a firm answer by end of this week. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

Almost. Hopefully next week we should have full resolution. Thanks for asking.

Zak

looks like the final fix released feb 1 as a redesigned female assy to the disconnect i have 2 on order for my 2 nemo air computers. i will get back to you when they are here. also the recall is on mares.com should it be added as a sticky here. and can the recalls be made into a folder before they take over page one!

Hi
Any news about the update. Going to use my Nemo Air next month in Egypt and would like to now if i can have my LDS repair it before that?? Should they have the new assy in stock?? Is all issues solved??

i got mine back from repair feb 27, the upgrade works fine as far as i can tell but i never had a fail before the recall. my lds is a mares dealer they ordered the kit and did the repair.

Hi

Got mine repeared at once at my local Mares dealer. Very good support. Thx Mares :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom