Mares Nemo Air Screen Protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just going to post my pictures :D when I saw Claudehl had already done so. I got mine today and it is perfect for my Nemo Air. I also have the Nemo Excel watch and Mares makes a similiar screen protector for it. They both are made of flexible silicon and simply slip over the display. The dive shop I was purchasing this from was told by a Mares rep that it was not the correct protector for my console. I am glad I persisted in ordering it as it is just what I wanted. The part number is 414902.

If Zak is still listening, you might consider updating the product name to include the Nemo Air so there is no doubt that it fits both the Nemo Wide and the Nemo Air.

Air.jpg

Hi Guys:

Returned from first dive using the protector on my Nemo Air. Works great and was glad to have it since I misplaced my retractor. The computer ended on the bottom a few times. It's crystal clear underwater. I can't tell any difference with or without. You'll definitely be pleased.

Claude

I took mine out today as well, unfortunately it filled with sand but I expected it since the seas were pretty surgy and I went in at the beach. I am not surprised or turned off by it as it does not create a seal nor did I expect it to. It does what it is supposed to do and my console is better off if it ends up dragging bottom accidently.

Back
Top Bottom