Mares fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mina

New
Reaction score
I would like to buy Mares fins, but I don't know which one.
Can somebody tell me: Plana Avanti HP, Plana Avanti 3 or
Frontier?
Thanks

I use Quattro's love them, they are the only fin I have owned for the last 7years, I have tried many others, from many suppliers but always come back to the Quattro's for comfort, power and ease of getting on and off.

By the way I have the same pair I purchased 7 years ago and have not replaced a thing on them,they have maybe 1500 dives.

Sydney_Diver once bubbled...
By the way I have the same pair I purchased 7 years ago and have not replaced a thing on them,they have maybe 1500 dives.

Can't say the same. Had to replace one strap after 6 months. They're good fins but I like the Turtles better. I only use the Quatros in the pool where I wear booties (and not Rockboots).

They give you alot of manueverability and great power. They're not stiff so cramping shouldn't be a problem. They feel like an natural extension of your foot rather than some fins that feel very klunky on your foot.
Hope this helps.

I use the Plana aAvanti and like it. It's great for flutter kicks as well as for various frog kicks.

Back
Top Bottom