Mares Drysuit, BCD and Wetsuit Size Charts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was told that 2010 Mares wet suits are going to be different cut so the 09 sizw chart will change.I like the way they seem to fit now .Your MED. fit my chest most others are to tight and a large is way to tall.

Thanks for the reply.
I was looking at a mares dryfit drysuit online and they have the suit listed as a womens size medium. I myself am a medium but in mems sizes. However I think they are listing the suit wrong. They seem to think it is a womens medium and I could not get them to go and verify that. If all the dryfit drysuits are unisex then it should actually be my size. What do you think?

I found this thread while looking for a womens drysuit size chart. I saw that the size chart was uploaded buy
Zak O'Hara
District Sales Manager
Mares Diving
www.mares.com

I just thought I would leave a few comments.

Your web site sucks. It is hard to navigate, I could not find a size chart for men or women and I also could not find a contact us link.

I think you need to get some feedback from experienced divers looking for dive equipment.

Have a nice day

I have a Mares Isotherm 6.5mm man suit, size 3/m (pren 14225-1:2002) My question is it fits everywhere but the arms. The arms are so tight I can't get it on. They seem to be for someone who has toothpick arms. I in no way have big arms. Why is this??
Also what would the size range be for a 3/m?

Thank you inadvance!

Can you advise on how the BCD measurements are taken? Should this be measured over a suit? I do a fair amount of dry suit diving in the UK and judging by my height and wweight I fit into both the M and the L sections for the Hybrid MRS BCD.

Should I go larger or smaller. If I go larger can this be easily adjusted to make it smaller?

I think there is an update on marez sizechart. Go to their website and download their catalogue.

Back
Top Bottom