Mares/Dacor Viper Regulator System. Used but in very good condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Cool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale is a used Mares/Dacor Viper Nitrox Regulator System. Great for a diver on a tight budget or the starting diver or traveling diver. The system includes a Mares/Dacor First Stage, Mares/Dacor Viper Secondary, and Mares/Dacor Viper Octo. BC inflator hose included free.

Selling Price $: 185. Reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping and insurance charges extra. Please specify shipping method.

Payment via Paypal. Fees included.

Last major overhaul done on January 2010. Checked and inspected on June 11,2011. Serviced yearly since ownership (2005). Well maintained after every dive.

Scuba systems must only be used by certified divers. It is recommended that the new owner have any used scuba equipment inspected by their LDS prior to use.

Attachments

• DSC05120.JPG
    DSC05120.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC05117.JPG
    DSC05117.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC05121.JPG
    DSC05121.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC05119.JPG
    DSC05119.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 120
I will be out of the country from June 18 to July 6, so I won't be able ship the items during my absence. I will try my best to respond (in a timely manner) to messages while I am away. BTW, I will remove the regs from the first stage so I can ship them in a smaller box to save on mailing/shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom