Mares Avanti Quattro VS Cressi Pro Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NeptuneVII

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, i wanna buy fins and the dive center where im taking my courses mostly has Cressi and offers me a 25% discount, he has the Cressi Pro Light but i dont want to buy cheap quality or bad and inefficient fins so i need help in choosing between the MAres Avanti Quattro or the Cressi pro light. Can u help me out?

Thank you.

Why do you want to buy new fins? Is there a problem with your current fins? There is not much difference in performance between your current fin and the two you are considering. Have you ever made a dive with either of the fins you are pining for?

An internet search of the history of Cressi Sub would be one way to start answering one of your questions yourself. :idk:

hehe no i love my fins but my friend wants to buy fins and im posting this on his behalf. I personally like Mares better but I want the opinion of more experienced divers and experts on which one is better.

Fins are very personal.
We all have our favourites.
Mares Avanti Quattro had been in the market for many yrs, quite rare, and it does has considerably followers.
You can test drive a car but fins?????

Many dive shops have popular fins in rental &/or demo's. Making the first more than a few dives as a complete renter, from a few different shops, can give one a test dive or dives on a number of different gears. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom