March SSASS - El Arroyo @7 on the eighth

El Arroyo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In keeping with my recent perfect streak of non-attendance - not this month either - but my excuses have been good -

January - surgery recovery
February - I was diving for the first time in 6 weeks
March - DISNEYWORLD!!!!

Might I offer for those who can make it - I'll be holding an alternative March SSASS at Hurricane Hana's bar at the Disney Beach Club Resort pool, followed by the 6pm EPCOT DiveQuest on Monday.

In keeping with my recent perfect streak of non-attendance - not this month either - but my excuses have been good -

March - DISNEYWORLD!!!!

Might I offer for those who can make it - I'll be holding an alternative March SSASS at Hurricane Hana's bar at the Disney Beach Club Resort pool, followed by the 6pm EPCOT DiveQuest on Monday.

You buy, I'll fly! :eyebrow:

It is looking like a possible yes at this point.......hey Mack have you got in any of the Oceanic "Mini" Shadow masks yet.....still want to come by and see if they will fit my face.....

March - DISNEYWORLD!!!!

You are truly a world traveler. Do you really live in Austin?

:rofl3:

Shawn

I was thinking about coming, but there was not much response in the poll. Anyone planning on going tomorrow night?

Back
Top Bottom