March Roll-Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there 12-17 but sadly not diving. Recovering from rotator cuff surgery but will be having fun with the family. Back in July to dive.

Name .................................. Date ..................... Staying At ....................... Dive Op
MMM ........................................... March ........................ Casa ........................................ Living Underwater
BoundForElsewhere................. 3/3 - 3/8 .................. AirBnB...................................... Pelagic Ventures
Sefuchs & Corrine ................... 3/4 - 3/20 ................ Las Uvas BnB ........................ ScubaLife Coz
Coral-Reefer .............................. 3/5 - 3/12 .................. Local Casa ............................ Blue Project
Kimela (& Roger) ..................... 3/8 - 3/15 ................. Albotros Suites ................... Jungle Divers
Brsnow ......................................... 3/12 - 3/17 .............. ? ................................................ Beached
Seamon ....................................... 3/13 - 3/18 .............. AirBnB...................................... Aldora & Scuba Tony
MrBigfins .................................... 3/16 - 3/23 .............. Colonial Suites ..................... 3Ps & Punta Sur Divers
Divingbarbernw +1 ................ 3/19 - 3/26 .............. Casa Del Mar ....................... ScubaTony
Divegoose .................................. 3/19 - 4/2 ................. Scuba Club Cozumel ......... Scuba Club
Snoweman +4 .......................... 3/19 - 3/25 .............. El Cantil ................................... Julio Kin
JAS (Jan & Mike) ..................... 3/30 - 4/9 .................. Allegro & CM ...................... Salty Endeavors

Still a week and a half away and I'm giddy like a priest at a boy scout camp. All I can think of now is diving and being on Coz.

Still a week and a half away and I'm giddy like a priest at a boy scout camp. All I can think of now is diving and being on Coz.
Are you going solo or taking the fam? When you go solo do you have folks you meet up with or just 'go with the wind' (which sounds pretty awesome, btw)?

Are you going solo or taking the fam? When you go solo do you have folks you meet up with or just 'go with the wind' (which sounds pretty awesome, btw)?
Going Solo. I have friends coming to visit from Isla and friends on the island I get to see again. Also, I throw a dinner party my last night there. This year I won't have a grill but making fish kerhai with kasoori methi, chana daal, rice pulao and maybe homemade gulab jamun.

We def need to schedule better next time.

I'm having a really hard time finding night dives for the 3rd, 4th, and 6th of March. No one seems to have the 4 pack minimum to go out. Can anyone suggest a shop that they know is going out or anything else?

I'm having a really hard time finding night dives for the 3rd, 4th, and 6th of March. No one seems to have the 4 pack minimum to go out. Can anyone suggest a shop that they know is going out or anything else?
I suggest when you are down there asking the op you are diving with to call around and see if they can place you on a night dive with someone else if they are not going out. Many/most night dives are arranged on a request basis on relatively short notice. It could be that you are the one diver another op needs to justify a night dive.

Generally speaking, morning dives are set but for afternoon and night dives you need to be flexible.

I suggest when you are down there asking the op you are diving with to call around and see if they can place you on a night dive with someone else if they are not going out. Many/most night dives are arranged on a request basis on relatively short notice. It could be that you are the one diver another op needs to justify a night dive.

Generally speaking, morning dives are set but for afternoon and night dives you need to be flexible.

I might just end up doing night shore dives with a friend from Tikila.

Back
Top Bottom