March Roll-Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone,
I'll be there from the 13th to the 18th. First time diving Cozumel or anywhere other than the Med actually. Anyway I'm super excited and on here regularly checking for recommendations
Check out the trip reports you find within the Cozumel forum. Do a search for "trip report" just within this forum and you'll get all kinds of great info. There are a lot of great dive ops - so much depends on what your preferences are. Do you want a fast boat; a marine head; long bottom times; deep dives; lots of help on the boat? What sort of lodging are you looking for? All inclusive; hostel; regular hotel; close to town or away from it all? Like I said, so much depends on your preferences.

If you don't find the info you need let us know. There will always be someone here with an opinion!! :wink:

Scuba Club Cozumel - March 19 to April 2nd - diving with Scuba Club

Divegoose

Thanks for the info Kimela. I had booked at Colonial Suites but now a (non-diving) friend is coming with me so I rented an airbnb... She wanted more space so that she could do other stuff while I'm blowing bubbles.

I'm doing two days and a night dive with Aldora, then two more days with Scuba Tony. I'm just a guppy so my priority is to just get down there. I figure trying out two different operations will give me experience with different set-ups, maybe teach me something about organization as well.

Arriving sometime around the 19th with six people, four divers and not sure who is departing when. Trying to reserve with Julio Kin. I'll be staying until the 25th. Trying to reserve with Julio Kin, but it's in flux. Such a pain.

Jan & Mike March 30- April 9. Allegro and Casa Mexicana. Salty Endeavors

Name .................................. Date ..................... Staying At ....................... Dive Op
BoundForElsewhere................. 3/3 - 3/8 .................. AirBnB...................................... Pelagic Ventures
Sefuchs & Corrine ....................3/4 - 3/20................. Las Uvas BnB ........................ ScubaLife Coz
Seamon ....................................... 3/13 - 3/18 .............. AirBnB...................................... Aldora & Scuba Tony
MrBigfins .................................... 3/16 - 3/23 .............. Colonial Suites ..................... 3Ps & Punta Sur Divers
Kimela (& Roger) ..................... 3/8 - 3/15 ................. Albotros Suites .................... Jungle Divers
Divegoose .................................. 3/19 - 4/2 ................. Scuba Club Cozumel ......... Scuba Club
Snoweman +4/6 ...................... 3/19 - 3/25 .............. Julio Kin ? ................................ Julio Kin?
JAS (Jan & Mike) .................... 3/30 - 4/9 .................. Allegro & CM ........................ Salty Endeavors

Alright. Can I just say how excited I am to be going back to Cozumel? It's only been a year and I've been diving since but, hot damn, its Coz.

Hands up to anyone else who gets this giddy. I feel like John Wayne Gacy at a 9-year old boy's birthday party.

OK. That might have been a little off color.

Arriving 3/18. Diving 3/19 - 3/23 with four people. Diving 2/24 with three people. Julio Kin Scuba. El Cantil condos.

I'm doing two days and a night dive with Aldora, then two more days with Scuba Tony. I'm just a guppy so my priority is to just get down there. I figure trying out two different operations will give me experience with different set-ups, maybe teach me something about organization as well.
Both ops have outstanding reputations. I will be interested in a compare/contrast/opinion if you would offer one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom