Closed March order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, everyone should have received a DM with prices etc. if you've not heard from me please reach out as obviously I've missed you🙇‍♂️

I replied to emails via DM titled March order ( @lexvil @rhwestfall )

I apologise for the time it's taking, got busy, it is still March though😊

Ideally I'd like to place order next weekend so if you can confirm or deny by then that would be great. I'll not be chasing anyone up so if you want the parts please let me know.

Shipping flat rate US/Canada $27.25 AUD if under 500g, if over up to 1 kg $39.75 AUD

Just be be even clearer than I was in my DMs ***ALL PRICES INCLUDING SHIPPING ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS****

For those that don't know me, I only accept payment via PayPal in Australian dollars sent as Gift F&F.

Payment will be requested up front.

I will need to add 3% to parts order, not shipping, as I get hit with a 3% international transaction fee, sorry about that.

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Thank you 🙏

AL HP seats went up 200%😳🤦‍♂️

***Warning Note; orders are taking a while to come in, especially AL, as my courier fees are expensive I get parts sent once all in. If you need anything urgently this order might not be for you.

Simon, to save on shipping let’s do the central distribution again, get as much into a box as possible and I’ll do the domestic distribution.

Simon, to save on shipping let’s do the central distribution again, get as much into a box as possible and I’ll do the domestic distribution.
Hmmm..thanks for the as always generous offer but it's a bit complicated here as flat rate are small increments, 500g, 1kg, 1.5 kgs. Certainly for folk who are only ordering single items this could be advantageous but given likely I can only combine 2 orders at a time it's likely not worth it for most. Certainly there's a few that would work. In Japan it worked great as flat rate was 2kg.

Once folk confirm and I know exactly what's what I'll revisit this🙏

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom