March 8-16 Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dracer56

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking to go on a dive trip.. I do not have a buddy, and will be travelling alone. I am not really concerned with location--as long as it's warm!! Anyone have any openings or any interest in joining me anytime during March 8-16?:D

We're diving West palm Beach Sunday, March 16th in the afternoon - 2-tank drift diving trip $55 per diver (plus tanks)

you can email me if interested- mreklemm0@yahoo.com or call the dive shop Wet-n-Fla Scuba at 407-322-1848 (Orlando, FL area - lake Mary)

We are fun diving this sunday - sightseeing and catching some bugs. - dive buddies are no problem

If you didn't go yet, try the Nekton Pilot out of Belize. You will likely be able to get a private cabin at the lower double occupancy rate, and the diving and crew is great. Just had a week trip with them the dates you mentioned. There are usually other divers on who do not have a buddy, and the crew can dive with you too. Leaves from Belize City Saturday 9pm, returns usually Friday nights.

Back
Top Bottom