March 31 - Boynton Beach 3-tank charter with Underwater Explorers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm Flexible. ...I'm looking forward to getting back into the ocean and experience the biodiversity she offers. Two critters I'd love to see are turtles and goliath grouper.

That should be easy to do. Unless more people spear grouper or catch them with pole from the area wrecks.-- We saw several large grouper on the Castor and a turtle swimming off the starboard stern of Kev's boat while going to the next drop. The 31st is unfortunatley my Monday....

Jim,
I am up for any dive that sound good.
All I care about is geting wet in warm waters.
See you in 3 weeks.
Jim Breslin

What's with all this 8am start stuff? You all must just pull in the night before and rack out in the parking lot or on the boat like the West Coast and Northeast boats. Otherwise you get in the way of all the people going to work trying so hard to boost our GDP.
Plus leaving home that early, you might miss the latest on Good Morning America about the comet Lulin which is heading for Earth at this very moment.
So if you get uh, probed in Boynton Beach at 7:45am because you were in such a hurry to go diving and missed the arrival of the comet and attending probe-equipped aliens, well that's on you.
COMET LULIN APPROACHES|Weekly World News

I'm keeping 3/31 open on my calendar, guys. I'll cross my fingers for good weather.
Is the boat full or are there spots still available?

I am still a maybe. I have to wait until it gets closer before I know what my night before will be like.

Guys, unfortunately Tuesday will be too busy at work for me to scoot out and go diving with you. I'm jealous, 3 tanks! Have a great time.
I'll hopefully be able to join one of the groups this weekend on UE.

Looks as if we have 5 divers.

Who else from the board signed up ?

Jim Breslin

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom