March 24 - 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverchuck

Reaction score
Just booked a trip in 2 weeks. We'll be staying downtown at Meson San Miguel. I'm emailing as many shops as I can right now to see if anyone has any openings on a boat for 2 people. Anyone going that week?
dc

Yes I will be there with my son 26-30 e-mail raul@bottomtimedivers.net I just got a confirmation that he has only us for those days. He has a small fast boat only six divers allowed. Raul is a great divemaster and you will be diving with an owner not just a divemaster. I too am staying in town 2 blocks away. Your hotel is right on the Plaza and on Sunday nights there is always a band concert from 8-10 FREE entertanment.
Loudives@yahoo.com

I'll be there with 3 others the 24 - 31 staying at the hotel Cozumel we are diving with Dive Paradise on the fast boats.

hogpark7430:
I'll be there with 3 others the 24 - 31 staying at the hotel Cozumel we are diving with Dive Paradise on the fast boats.

Girlfriend and I will be there March 24 - April 2. Staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive with Martin. Have a great time!

Looks like we'll be diving with Troy Ruhr from Troy's Pelagic. Finally got in touch with him. That's who a local ds here in MN has used for that past few years and really likes him.
Maybe we'll run into some of you while we're there. The band on Sunday night could be fun and I know we'll be out every night. Just look for the tallest guy there with a 5'4" woman and that's us. :)
Cathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom