Mar 24, 25, 26 Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Bah, one pole for two divers, they'd never know.

Lots of beach to patrol, too. I brought home the great white truck this evening. I shall dub it "Moby" (for the whale, not the singer)

Ok, diving the Whiskey Wreck at 9am Saturday, Morrison at 8am Sunday. Anybody up for a Saturday PM dive before dark? Anywhere Destin to Gulf Shores?

SeaYoda, Jwhitlock, Bueller, anyone???

Bueller.... Bueller...... Bueller........

Definately at the AM dives, can't commit to the PM dive until I know whats happening with some friends in town for spring break.

Mat, you are Dive Buddy Extrordianaire! I'm hoping for some others to pick up the slack in my schedule. Maybe I'll do the jetties solo. I'm ok with that, mentally. I just don't know where to enter, and whether east or west side is better.

Mat, you are Dive Buddy Extrordianaire! I'm hoping for some others to pick up the slack in my schedule. Maybe I'll do the jetties solo. I'm ok with that, mentally. I just don't know where to enter, and whether east or west side is better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom