Mar 24, 25, 26 Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be in Pensacola Mar 24-26 for a mustang show (yeah, I'm doing that, too). I'd like to hit a couple of early am dives on the 25th, and afternoon dives on the 26th. Otherwise, I have to man the swap booth (gotta feed the habit, you know).

Anybody interested in some early morning/afternoon shore dives?

Ill check my schedule , But its sounds like plan . Give me a yell when you have more details to where you want to go..........

I'll probably be interested in the weekend stuff.

The dates approach...

Who's up for diving this weekend. High tide is late (after sunset),but we could catch it 1hr or so before sunset, and emerge after dark?

Springs, piers, jetties, Whiskey, offshore? If Gary gets another last-minute trip on Saturday or Sunday, I'm there.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Whiskey if surf tolerates! :)

Late afternoon?

I'd like to take some pics if the surge isn't too bad. Just signed the papers on the new divemobile, too! Jetties before/after???? Springs on Saturday AM?? What's your schedule like?

Paul

I'm off on weekends, always. Had previous plans to camp, but they are falling through.

I'm open to suggestions.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm off on weekends, always. Had previous plans to camp, but they are falling through.

I'm open to suggestions.

Meet you at Morrison at 8am Saturday? Want to Go 'xplorin'? Maybe find a new mud hole to dive?

Back
Top Bottom