Mar. 2, 2015 Cudlip Point (near the Southern tip of Vancouver Island) photos/report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report Mark. I wonder if you got worried about losing it when the octo reached for your camera as you were trying to take a selfie. I notice some of your text gets cut off by the pictures when I view it. The end of the report reads: "won't get many visits from divers with..."

Great report Mark. I wonder if you got worried about losing it when the octo reached for your camera as you were trying to take a selfie. I notice some of your text gets cut off by the pictures when I view it. The end of the report reads: "won't get many visits from divers with..."
I can barely lug my bulky cameras around myself. One of the strobes itself seems to weigh about 8 lbs. That octopus had no chance dragging them away.
I wonder if you're using Firefox as a browser. There seems to be a problem with that browser and my website. Firefox (and maybe others) allow you to zoom in. When you do this in Firefox, it rearranges the pictures and text to overlap each other. To see it properly, you have to zoom out all the way.
The complete text says: But it probably won't get many visits from divers with boats since Race Rocks is close by.t

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom