Map to Clear Springs Scuba Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
For those interested, attached is a .jpg file of the map of Clear Springs Scuba Park.

That actually looks like a pretty groovy place to hang out for the weekend and do some diving. It looks like they really put some thought into their set up.

I should state that I cannot take credit for the map. Fat Boy's Scuba helps Debbie and Robert with their website and did the great job on drawing the map.

LD, you're right....they have done a lot since June (when they opened) to improve the place and make it one of the best local diving venues. Plenty of room for everyone, and as you read in my diving report, lots of nifty places to explore. No sunken boats, but there are plans.

I cannot take credit for the map myself. I helped with the survey along with Steve Mullines and Dane Miller. Dane Miller designed the map and deserves full credit for its design.

Fat Boy.

Back
Top Bottom