Many photo CCV trip report link

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geebee

Reaction score
I've just posted a trip report on CoCoView in Roatan on the Rodale's web site. It has MANY photographs, almost thirty!

Part 1 is all topside, Part 2 is all UW. All shots were taken with a Canon S30 in Canon housing with just oncamera flash. Some Adobe Elements color correction was done on most UW shots.

I figured it would be a waste of space to repost it here, so I've just provided a link to Part 1:

www.scubadiving.com/members/tripreports.php?s=1982

Follow the link in the report to get to Part 2.

Enjoy!

GB

I just picked up a Canon S50 and the u/w housing. Hope my pics come out as well as yours... love the seahorse pic.

CoCo View is a great place to stay--the DM's are great and the owners are very kind and love to chat with the guests. The focus is on diving diving diving! We stayed at Fantasy Island (CoCo neighbor) last year and actually liked the accommodations there much better. I personally think the reefs there need a rest. We too experienced some rude divers and photographers--several people on our boat were laying down on the reef to get shots. This just isnt right! We asked them nicely to stop but they got very angry and would not talk to us after that. I guess this kind of thing happens everywhere, but we are ready for a change. Again, CoCo View is a very relaxed and enjoyable stay--we would not hesitate to go again just because of the great people working there!

Back
Top Bottom