Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just finished our first Komodo trip of a back to back and we had soo many mantas and manta trains! It was awesome! We saw some amazing behaviors on this trip that we haven't seen on others before! We had a diver who frequents the Maldives on board who said it was better here!!! Just an FYI for those coming soon or here already! Enjoy the water flappy flaps!! Oh and we had a snorkeler on board who had epic encounters! Can't lie... it made me want to snorkel!

We just finished our first Komodo trip of a back to back and we had soo many mantas and manta trains! It was awesome! We saw some amazing behaviors on this trip that we haven't seen on others before! We had a diver who frequents the Maldives on board who said it was better here!!! Just an FYI for those coming soon or here already! Enjoy the water flappy flaps!! Oh and we had a snorkeler on board who had epic encounters! Can't lie... it made me want to snorkel!

Like the one I saw in Manta Alley?

Exactly... we saw them at several sites including Manta Alley! Can't wait to get back to it tomorrow!

I’m happy for you!

Met a couple on the way home from Bali to Houston, who went to Komodo last week with Arenui. They dove the Makassar Reef (Central Komodo) and saw none. According to my dive guide, if you see none or very few there, they usually gather in the south Komodo and we hit a jackpot in Manta Alley!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom