Mansfield Dam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33:
Pretty much just say screw it. The muck at 100 feet shows no indication of clearing up deeper.Need to wait a couple of months.

The most amusing part of Sundays dive was being dive bombed by an open water class while we were playing around laying a line.Half a dozen vertical whirling windmills,one of whose fin strap had a magnetic attraction to our line.

You *******....:wink:

I recently got a second hand vis report from 145, the vis was reported to be so bad that if one had a buddy at that depth you would not be able to see him.

FIXXERVI6:
I recently got a second hand vis report from 145, the vis was reported to be so bad that if one had a buddy at that depth you would not be able to see him.

Yeah,I have decided that diving that deep in the trees in zero viz is not a particularly smart thing to do.

The area I head down to has no trees, but I don't care to be in crappy vis deep or shallow, just not as much fun as being able to see.

Back
Top Bottom