Manado/Lembeh - Siladen Resort & Spa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kkfok

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody have been there before ? I am looking for a resort in that region with beautiful beaches and air-conditioned rooms. Any suggestions ?
Actually I have placed a booking on Lembeh Resort already. Is there any beautiful beaches in Lembeh Resort?

kkfok:
Anybody have been there before ? I am looking for a resort in that region with beautiful beaches and air-conditioned rooms. Any suggestions ?
Actually I have placed a booking on Lembeh Resort already. Is there any beautiful beaches in Lembeh Resort?

Lembeh resort is quite a nice place but I would not say it has a beautiful beach - The Lembeh area is all about black sand...

I am also quite interested with any feedback on Siladen, especially as it extremelly expensive by Manado standards

Siladen Resort and Spa..it is expensive..i've been looking for place to stay for my upcoming trip in September.It looked nice from the website but i'm not on honeymoon yet :wink: so i chose Two Fish Divers at Bunaken Island.

You should take a look at Celebes divers: they have 2 small resorts one on mainland the other on siladen with a wonderful small beach. The bungalows are really nice, all wood with hot water and A/C/ . One mainland you also have a nice pool. Great italo-indonesian food. Great diving and underwater emovies by night. I was there last year.
other possibility: Murex . Thy have also a second small resort in an island but out of bunaken ( Sanghie islands?? )

hallboy:
other possibility: Murex . Thy have also a second small resort in an island but out of bunaken ( Sanghie islands?? )
They have a small resort in the Bangka islands, Northern tip of Sulawesi.

Sanghie Islands is far far away in the north, they go there with their LOB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom