Man, sure is quiet in here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

even cyber dives get boring after a while!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trout season opens Saturday

May boat to Cypress Sunday,... Interested??

Yeah it is . . . especially since our mud hole's dried up.

May have to change our names to the "Lake Lanier Mudpuppies".

the K

I wonder. If I say, "That's it! I *NEVER* want to dive Lake Lanier!", will the spell be broken and the lake start filling again? I know I've been hoping to dive it eventually, but for the good of everyone else, maybe I should move on. :biggrin:

(Oh, and for the record, I *never* want to *ice dive* with Dive Right In Scuba, either! I hate the very idea of it! Yeah! Icky, icky, icky! :D)

With nothing local to dive and it being a little on the colder side right now, I'm pretty much hanging out until it get a little warmer and I can enjoy a few dives at the quarries in AL and TN. I know the water will still be cold but the SI will be nicer when it heats up a little.

I didn't get to do a PCB charter last year and I've got to make up for lost opportunity this summer.

J:

heck, I've been diving a bunch. 1st weekend of every month at abwa, down in FL. Ran into the K and YAF at Devils Den last weekend, nice surprise. heading to Pelham on Sat.

I'm looking for another March dive destination suitable for the whole family (now we've 3 divers in the fam) before Vortex in April.

Hey anyone and everyone, I am looking for somewhere to dive the weekend of 3/08/08. I definitely need to get wet and get back into training. I need to break in a new reel!

Happy diving somewhere soon!
Carolyn:sharks:

Wow, Flightlead, you've really been diving a good bit! Everyone that has a family member who dives with them you are so lucky. My wife doesn't even like the water at all and would prefer that I didn't even dive! So getting away to dive is really difficult. Now she loves to go camping and Civil War reenacting and that is something we do together. Funny how I cannot get a pass for a day or two of diving in the gulf from my wife but the minute someone says Gettysburg, she is all up for a week vacation, dang the cost, etc....

Yep, you all who have a dive buddy in the immediate family are very lucky.

J:

Wow, Flightlead, you've really been diving a good bit! Everyone that has a family member who dives with them you are so lucky. My wife doesn't even like the water at all and would prefer that I didn't even dive! So getting away to dive is really difficult. Now she loves to go camping and Civil War reenacting and that is something we do together. Funny how I cannot get a pass for a day or two of diving in the gulf from my wife but the minute someone says Gettysburg, she is all up for a week vacation, dang the cost, etc....

Yep, you all who have a dive buddy in the immediate family are very lucky.

J:

yeah, Tiff just got certified. She has come a long was from being an aquaphobe two years ago. When I got certified she couldn't be in the same room as me when I was watching the training video - she'd go into hysterics....not kidding! Now Tiff is certified and Carmen, who's going to be 13 in about 5 months, thinks the cavern at Ginnie and the swim throughs at Devils were "amazing" and the best dives she's done. I think she'll be a caver :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom