Mall of America SCUBA with the sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnscuber

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I signed up for the "SCUBA with the sharks" at the Mall of America Underwater Adventures Aquarium for Sunday, August 23 (Bloomington, MN). I also indicated that the 29th and 30th were possible dates for me.

I was told by my local AOW instructor that its a worthwhile experience.

The thing is, in order to do the dive there needs to be at least three people signed up. It costs about $200 per person.

So please give them a call and sign up if you're interested.

There's more info on their website: sharky.tv

I did this experience last July with my wife. We only had 2 divers so they had a $50 extra charge per person. Still worth it!

However, I don't think they can do the dive with just 1 diver. The minimum is 2 (with surcharge) or 3 (without extra charge). Take a cam/video!

Hey that's really cool. I think I suddenly want to go with my wife to visit her family in Minneapolis :)

The dive is coming up this weekend. I'm still the only diver, so if you're interested please visit the website and call them to sign up. :pooldive:

Back
Top Bottom