Male/Female Brain Psych Reseach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa:
Are you going to post an average and other info you got from all of us??

Jeff

Yes. I should have something up Sunday at the latest.

Thanks everyone who's answered so far. Keep it coming.

Male
Empathy: 26
Systemizing: 57

Female
EQ - 45
SQ - 26

Male

EQ 50
SQ 49

OK everybody, Thanks again for helping me out. I got all the stats compiled quicker than I thought so here ya go. (If I can figure out how to fix this up....)

I'm also working up a PowerPoint with all my research. I wasn't going to post it, but if you want I will. Kinda interesting stuff.

I also forgot to add that I had some other groups take the test. Most of the folks who participated were Engineering types, computer geeks, military, divers, ect. I only had a few who had 'liberal arts' type jobs so that may have affected the results, because I saw a definate link between brain type and occupation.

Interesting to see how many more parts there are to the female brain.........:rofl:

Any chance you could break those out into divers and non-divers?
(I know, I'm a pain, but it would be an interesting subset. Yes my SQ was 49.) :)

pennypue:
Interesting to see how many more parts there are to the female brain.........:rofl:

Any chance you could break those out into divers and non-divers?
(I know, I'm a pain, but it would be an interesting subset. Yes my SQ was 49.) :)

Yeah. I'll do that for ya. (I'm a pain too. My SQ was 50...)
Give me a day or so.... Gotta finish that dang PowerPoint.

Back
Top Bottom