Maldives - Kuredu Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bathbiggles1:
Just bringing this post back to the top as I leave in 3 weeks time.

Does anyone know if this is a good time for mantas at the cleaning station(s) around Kuredu?

Thanks

I think it should still be a good time for mantas... I was there in September (altough about 10 years ago) and I remember that we had mantas (was it Fushivaru Thila?).

As said before, you shouldn't miss Kuredu Express - we had lots of sharks and other big stuff - and the big wreck (Shipyard). Hope they are still as good....

Gaby

I was in Kuredu in November 2004 and thought it was fantastic. I did a lot of research about each resort before I went and found that Kuredu was perfect for my needs. As a single diver, I was looking resort that caters to all crowds (not just honeymooners and couples). I think it is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives but the size of the island was big enough that it never felt crowded.

Of course, Kuredu is not the Four Seasons but it is clean, comfortable, and I though it was an excellent value. I would recommend taking the flight by seaplane to the resort as I have heard that the crossing by boat can be uncomfortable and unreliable.

Pro Divers run an excellent shop.

Thanks Mstanley and gabyne.

I'll post a report when I return

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom