Maldives in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nishan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm looking for anyone interested in joining a Maldives liveaboard charter from April 25th to May 2nd. We plan to charter the 75ft motor vessel Noah. This is a comfortable boat that we have used before and therefore have a good relationship with the crew.

Cost is US$1400 for 7 nights including all meals, 3 dives/day and return airport transfers. Maximum group size is 10 divers.

Depending on weather we plan to explore the reefs of Vaavu or Baa Atoll but the itinerary is flexible upon the groups interest. We will also be conducting a reef ecology workshop during the trip so you can improve your fish ID skills and do a few underwater surveys.

This is not a major commercial tour. We are looking at putting together an affordable and relaxed liveaboard trip with quality diving. We will have an experienced Maldivian Instructor/DM to lead the dives as well as a marine biologist with research experience in the Maldives. PADI courses can be offered if requested in advance.

We need a minimum of 8 people to confirm the trip. I so far have a few friends interested. Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Nishan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom