Maldive - Best Dive spot of Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been yet. Which other dive destinations in Asia have you been to that you consider inferior?

well, maskatay has seven (7) posts, and each one of them is a plug of some sort
for the Maldives, so i think we might have to take his word with a grain of salt :wink:

i'd love to dive the Pacific, anywhere... anytime...

but, so far, it's been the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, the Florida Atlantic coast, and
the springs of Florida for me... good diving, of course... but would love to see the
Pacific reefs

H2Andy:
i'd love to dive the Pacific, anywhere... anytime...

but, so far, it's been the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, the Florida Atlantic cost, and
the springs of Florida for me... good diving, of course... but would love to see the
Pacific reefs

I love Florida and the Carribean but the first time I dove in the Pacific, it was like switching from Black and White to color TV.

I couldn't get over the visibility, I was watching divers at 110 ft from the surface. The coral reefs were incredible. One of the best dive areas I've seen. I was really curious about the light blue coral I saw, someone later explained it was early stages of coral bleaching. I didn't see any unhealthy coral, everything was vibrant.

maskatay:
I beleive the Maldives is the best dive spot in Asia.

I believe that either that you have never been diving outside of the Maldives or your advertisement just makes you say funny things. The Maldives is very nice and well worth a visit but it no longer is in the same class as many other Asian dive sites. Be honest dude or let people know that you are an agent who books trips to this place.

Zippsy:
I believe that either that you have never been diving outside of the Maldives or your advertisement just makes you say funny things. The Maldives is very nice and well worth a visit but it no longer is in the same class as many other Asian dive sites. Be honest dude or let people know that you are an agent who books trips to this place.

Well said - Couldn't agree more

maskatay:
I beleive the Maldives is the best dive spot in Asia.
maskatay: I wouldn't disagree with you, whether it is for exposure or not. I firmly agree with you. But there are certainly many other good sites in Asia. Maldives is the best so far i have visited.

Back
Top Bottom